Vacant: JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Junior Electrical Engineer based in Uganda
Work Station: Uganda
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking lead of our projects and provide day to-day oversight and support all electrical engineering and technical functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goal; maintaining product and industry knowledge. He or she will work in a team-oriented environment that accelerates operational efficiency.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree – Electrical Engineering
• Previous working experience as a Project Engineer for at least 2 years.
• Valid engineer license
• Hands on experience with design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
• Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Attention to details.
• Proactive problem solver
• Excellent time management skills.
Kindly upload your CV if you meet below requirements here before 20th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted